- Boats depart all year round from Prien/Stock and Gstadt for Herreninsel and Fraueninsel.
- Please register groups of 100 or more in advance, stating your preferred departure time, via e-mail to email@example.com. This helps us to organise the boat movements. We are unable to reserve seats.
- Tickets can be purchased from the regional ticket offices (Prien/Stock and Gstadt) and on all the boats. We only accept payment by cash or voucher.
- We apply a group discount for groups of 20 or more full-paying passengers.
- There is a large coach park in Prien/Stock (right next to the harbour). Information about parking charges can be found here.
- Toilets (including disabled facilities) are located in Prien/Stock right next to the ticket office at the harbour.
- Duration of boat tours on selected routes:
|Island Tour East||ca. 1,5 hours|
|(Only available during the summer timetable. Trip to both islands. Departs from Seebruck, Chieming or Übersee. It may sometimes be necessary to change boats.)|
|Grand Chiemsee Tour||ca. 2,5 hours|
|(Only available during the summer tameable. It may sometimes be necessary to change boats.)|
Travel to Lake Chiemsee by steam train: a steam train has been covering the 1.8 km route from Prien am Chiemsee station to Prien/Stock harbour since 1887. The train operates from around mid-May until around mid-September. During the early season (from 1 May until mid-May) and late season (mid-September until mid-October), the train only runs on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.