How to get there...
By bus, railway or car to Lake Chiemsee.
From Munich (west):
- Motorway A8 - exit 106 "Bernau" - in the direction to harbour in Prien/Stock.
From Salzburg/Austria (east):
- Motorway A8 - exit 109 "Grabenstätt" - in the direction to the village Chieming with pier (only during the summer timetable).
- Motorway A8 - exit 108 "Übersee" in the direction to the village Felden/Übersee (only during the summer timetable).
- All year round: From harbour Prien/Stock to the islands. Motorway A8 - exit 106 "Bernau" - in the direction to harbour in Prien/Stock
Navigation system: Adresses of the piers and the railway station 'Chiemsee-Bahn'
- Prien: Seestraße 108 in 83209 Prien am Chiemsee
- Gstadt: Seeplatz in 83257 Gstadt am Chiemsee, parking for busses: 1. Fam. Heistracher: Seeplatz 10 (phone +49 (0)8054/251), 2. Loibertingerstraße (phone +49 (0)8054/442)
- Seebruck: Traunsteiner Straße 49 in 83358 Seebruck or Traunsteiner Straße 35 (Seecafé Feichtmayer)
- Chieming: Markstatt 8 in 83339 Chieming
- Übersee/Feldwies: Julius-Exter-Promenade in 83236 Übersee
- Bernau/Felden: Felden 10 in 83233 Bernau/Felden
- Railway station 'Chiemsee-Bahn' in Prien: Chiemseebahnweg 4, 83209 Prien am Chiemsee
By public transportation
By train with 'Meridian' (track Munich or Salzburg to Prien):
By train with 'DB' (track Munich or Salzburg to Prien):
By bus with 'RVO' (= local bus transportation):
- information timetable RVO
- Ringbuslinie Nr. 9586 (= a special bus connection around the Lake Chiemsee)